B.T. Washington Middle School
B.T. Washington is fully accredited!
Dr. Sean Callender, Principal
Mission Statement: Booker T. Washington Middle School, in preparing students to become self-directed, life-long learners, encourages self-discipline, values and academics in a healthy, cooperative environment that emphasizes cultural diversity, pride in one's work and achievements, and an appreciation of school, community, and country.
Booker T. Washington Middle School is a Marine Science & Pre-Advanced Placement Magnet. We have an interdisciplinary curriculum with an emphasis on Virginia's coastal habitats. Our distinctive features include science and aquatic labs, an outdoor classroom, and aquariums depicting freshwater ponds, streams, rivers, the Chesapeake Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean. Learn more about our magnet program and how to apply.
Here is the data we have collected during our kayak field trips.
- How to Register for School
- ParentVUE | StudentVUE
- Submit an Absence
- K-12 Student Records Request
- Tutoring List, 2022-23
- Order your Yearbook
- Volunteers in Public Schools
- School Supply List
- Spirit Wear Order Form
- Dress Code
- Junior Library Guild
- Reading Inventory: Student Login
- Reading Inventory: Educator Login
- Childcare Transportation Request
- The Middle School Experience
- Virginia School Quality Profile
- Speak Up for Safety: Report Bullying